Baptismal Certificates and Sponsor Certificates

Baptismal certificates are commonly needed when preparing for later sacraments like confirmation or marriage. If you were baptized at St. Mel Parish and need a baptismal certificate, contact us the Parish Office with your name and approximate year of baptism.

Sponsor certificates are sometimes requested so that you can serve as a godparent or sponsor at another parish. If you fulfill the basic canonical requirements, most importantly that you actively practice your faith and attend Sunday Mass, contact the Parish Office.